This awesome bundle includes:
- (4) Line Array Topp Pro KST28A Speakers
The new TOPP PRO MUSIC GEAR KS ARAY cabinets have been designed to offer a high quality economic solution while maintaining high quality construction and optimal components.
The KS ARRAY series are power loudspeaker systems designed to be lightweight and with the new Class D force amplifiers.
The KST28A uses the 650 Watts class D continuous force module. This series also breaks the traditional loudspeaker paradigm, each model is suitable with an identical 1.4” Compression Driver voice coil and high quality woofer for unmatched presentations, no matter The size of the horn. Extensive DSP processing is employed throughout the process, offering levels of sonic clarity and total performance that challenge the size and weight of the system. Superior quality materials, advanced construction processes and multiple mounting and suspension options allow a wide range of live and installation applications. Our products are delivered with great pride and care with excellent performance, specifications, and reliable safety.
- System Type: 2-Way Active Vented Speaker with DSP
- Transducer Low: 2 x 8" Woofer, 2" Voice Coil
- Transducer High: 2 × 1" Titanium diaphragm, Neodymium magnet,1.4" Voice Coil
- Coverage Horizontal: 100° nominal, single unit
- Coverage Vertical: 7.5° variable with array configuration
- Frequency Response (-6dB): 65Hz-20KHz
- Crossover Frequency: At 2.0KHz with 24dB filter slope, DSP process
- Max SPL: 129dB Max.
- AMP Power Output: 1600W Program, 3200W Peak
- Input Connector: Line in -Combo / Link-XLR
- Dsp Presets: Flat / HF +3dB / User (Custom Sound)
- Line Input: Combo Connector -6dBu
- External Controls: Volume Control / Neutrik POWER CON® connector (Grey) offers linking the mains power supply
- power display with green LED / Clip Limiter with Red LED / IP Control Module (Optional)
- Electronic Protections: Thermal / Convection-Fan / Overload / Digital Lim. / Compressor
- Power Supply: Neutrik POWER CON® connector,110-120V / 220-240V~50/60Hz Switchable
- Suspension/Mounting: Integrated hardware for suspension in Line Array, dual pole socket, two handle
- Enclosure Construction: 18mm calibrated plywood, black painted finish, 1.2T metal grille, power coating finish with internal foam
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 271.5 × 692 × 423.5mm (10.7" × 27.25" × 16.7")
- Net Weight: 29.1kg / 64.15Ibs
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.