This awesome bundle includes:
- (4) Line Array Topp Pro KST28A Speakers
The new TOPP PRO MUSIC GEAR KS ARAY cabinets have been designed to offer a high quality economic solution while maintaining high quality construction and optimal components.
The KS ARRAY series are power loudspeaker systems designed to be lightweight and with the new Class D force amplifiers.
The KST28A uses the 650 Watts class D continuous force module. This series also breaks the traditional loudspeaker paradigm, each model is suitable with an identical 1.4” Compression Driver voice coil and high quality woofer for unmatched presentations, no matter The size of the horn. Extensive DSP processing is employed throughout the process, offering levels of sonic clarity and total performance that challenge the size and weight of the system. Superior quality materials, advanced construction processes and multiple mounting and suspension options allow a wide range of live and installation applications. Our products are delivered with great pride and care with excellent performance, specifications, and reliable safety.
- System Type: 2-Way Active Vented Speaker with DSP
- Transducer Low: 2 x 8" Woofer, 2" Voice Coil
- Transducer High: 2 × 1" Titanium diaphragm, Neodymium magnet,1.4" Voice Coil
- Coverage Horizontal: 100° nominal, single unit
- Coverage Vertical: 7.5° variable with array configuration
- Frequency Response (-6dB): 65Hz-20KHz
- Crossover Frequency: At 2.0KHz with 24dB filter slope, DSP process
- Max SPL: 129dB Max.
- AMP Power Output: 1600W Program, 3200W Peak
- Input Connector: Line in -Combo / Link-XLR
- Dsp Presets: Flat / HF +3dB / User (Custom Sound)
- Line Input: Combo Connector -6dBu
- External Controls: Volume Control / Neutrik POWER CON® connector (Grey) offers linking the mains power supply
- power display with green LED / Clip Limiter with Red LED / IP Control Module (Optional)
- Electronic Protections: Thermal / Convection-Fan / Overload / Digital Lim. / Compressor
- Power Supply: Neutrik POWER CON® connector,110-120V / 220-240V~50/60Hz Switchable
- Suspension/Mounting: Integrated hardware for suspension in Line Array, dual pole socket, two handle
- Enclosure Construction: 18mm calibrated plywood, black painted finish, 1.2T metal grille, power coating finish with internal foam
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 271.5 × 692 × 423.5mm (10.7" × 27.25" × 16.7")
- Net Weight: 29.1kg / 64.15Ibs