- BUNDLE INCLUDES |
- KDRIVE T28A |
- KS218A-SUB |
This bundle for 800 people includes:
- TOPP PRO KS T28A (6)
- TOPP PRO KS218A-SUB (4)
- TOPP PRO KS T-ARRAY-FB1 (2)
- Cables MRS-10M-M-BK (4)
- *CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING ESTIMATE*
The new TOPP PRO MUSIC GEAR KS ARAY cabinets have been designed to offer an economical high quality solution while maintaining high quality construction and optimal components.
The KS ARRAY series are power loudspeaker systems designed to be lightweight and with the new Class D force amplifiers.
The KST28A uses the 650 Watts class D continuous force module. This series also breaks the traditional loudspeaker paradigm, each model is suitable with an identical 1.4” Compression Driver voice coil and high quality woofer for unmatched presentations, no matter The size of the horn. Extensive DSP processing is employed throughout the process, offering levels of sonic clarity and total performance that challenge the size and weight of the system. Superior quality materials, advanced construction processes and multiple mounting and suspension options that allow a wide range of live and installation applications. Our products are delivered with great pride and care with excellent performance, specifications, and reliable safety.
- System Type: 2-Way Active Vented Speaker with DSP
- Transducer Low: 2 x 8" Woofer, 2" Voice Coil
- Transducer High: 2 × 1" Titanium diaphragm, Neodymium magnet,1.4" Voice Coil
- Coverage Horizontal: 100° nominal, single unit
- Coverage Vertical: 7.5° variable with array configuration
- Frequency Response (-6dB): 65Hz-20KHz
- Crossover Frequency: At 2.0KHz with 24dB filter slope, DSP process
- Max SPL: 129dB Max.
- AMP Power Output: 1600W Program, 3200W Peak
- Input Connector: Line in -Combo / Link-XLR
- Dsp Presets: Flat / HF +3dB / User (Custom Sound)
- Line Input: Combo Connector -6dBu
- External Controls: Volume Control / Neutrik POWER CON® connector (Grey) offers linking the mains power supply
- power display with green LED / Clip Limiter with Red LED / IP Control Module (Optional)
- Electronic Protections: Thermal / Convection-Fan / Overload / Digital Lim. / Compressor
- Power Supply: Neutrik POWER CON® connector,110-120V / 220-240V~50/60Hz Switchable
- Suspension/Mounting: Integrated hardware for suspension in Line Array, dual pole socket, two handle
- Enclosure Construction: 18mm calibrated plywood, black painted finish, 1.2T metal grille, power coating finish with internal foam
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 271.5 × 692 × 423.5mm (10.7" × 27.25" × 16.7")
- Net Weight: 29.1kg / 64.15Ibs
Thank you for choosing TOPP PRO. The new cabinets of the TOPP PRO MUSIC GEAR KS ARRAY series have been designed to offer a high-quality economic solution while maintaining its quality construction and optimum components.
The KS ARRAY series is designed for lightweight powered speaker systems and the new class D power amplifiers. The KS 218A SUB continuously uses the 2000 Watts class D power module. This series also becomes independent from the paradigm of traditional speakers, each model has been adjusted with the identical 1.4 ”Compression Driver voice coils and a high quality woofer for an unmatched presentation, regardless of speaker size.
Extensive DSP processing is employed throughout, offering levels of sound clarity and total output that challenge the size and weight of the system. Premium-grade materials, advanced construction processes and multiple mounting and suspension options allow us a wide variety of live and installed applications. Great pride and care are placed in delivering the product with excellent performance, specifications and safety.
Each TOPP PRO audio product is strictly tested to meet very strict standards.
- System Type: Active Low Sub
- Power: 4000W (PROGRAM) / 8000W (PICO)
- Bass Transducer: 2 18" Speakers with 3" long travel sandwich type mobile coil
- Maximum SPL: 133dB Max.
- Active Crossover: Type Pass band 12dB / oct. Under analog processor
- Frequency Response (-6dB): 35Hz - 120Hz under analog processor
- Input Connectors: Left / Mono (COMBO) Right (XLR-F) / Left / Right Mono (XLR-M) / Left Loop / Right Mono (XLR-M) Balanced (15KOhms)
- External Controls: Volume Control / Phase Switch / HPF-80Hz for Satellite L-R Satellite or Loop / On with green LED / Limiter Clips with red LED / Earth Socket
- Electronic Protections: Thermal / Fan / Overload / Digital Limiter / Compressor
- Power Supply: 110-120V ~ 50 / 60Hz or 220-240V ~ 50 / 60Hz Selectable
- Cabinet Construction: Plywood cabinet, sturdy black paint, foam metal grill, rubber feet
- Mounting: Metal pedestal receiver
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 535 x 518.5 x 1000mm (21.06" x 20.41” x 52.36")
- Net Weight: 64kg / 102.82Ibs
- Volume: 15.887CFT
Microphone cable 24 AWG 10 meters.
MRS cables stand out for being the best option for their needs for their high quality at a low price in their daily use. Ideal for use in concerts, clubs, schools, churches, audio installations, rehearsals, etc.
Powercon® input to Powercon® output to link PL1-420 boxes together, and with the PL1DI distro interface boxes.