The new TOPP PRO MUSIC GEAR KS ARRAY series cabinets have been designed to provide a cost effective high grade solution while maintaining high quality construction and optimum components.
The KS ARRAY series is designed light weight powered loudspeaker systems and all new class D power amplifiers.
The KST28A uses a 650 Watt continuous class D power module. This series also breaks from the traditional loudspeaker paradigm, every model is fit with the identical 1.4” voice coil Compression Driver and woofer of high quality for unparalleled performance, regardless of speaker size. Extensive DSP processing is employed throughout, providing levels of sonic clarity and total output that defy the system’s size and weight. Premium-grade materials, advanced construction processes and multiple mounting and suspension options allow for a wide range of live and installed applications. Great pride and care is placed in delivering products with excellent performance, specifications, and dependable reliability.
- System Type: 2-Way Active Vented Speaker with DSP
- Transducer Low: 2 x 8" Woofer, 2" Voice Coil
- Transducer High: 2 × 1" Titanium diaphragm, Neodymium magnet,1.4" Voice Coil
- Coverage Horizontal: 100° nominal, single unit
- Coverage Vertical: 7.5° variable with array configuration
- Frequency Response (-6dB): 65Hz-20KHz
- Crossover Frequency: At 2.0KHz with 24dB filter slope, DSP process
- Max SPL: 129dB Max.
- AMP Power Output: 1600W Program, 3200W Peak
- Input Connector: Line in -Combo / Link-XLR
- Dsp Presets: Flat / HF +3dB / User (Custom Sound)
- Line Input: Combo Connector -6dBu
- External Controls: Volume Control / Neutrik POWER CON® connector (Grey) offers linking the mains power supply
- power display with green LED / Clip Limiter with Red LED / IP Control Module (Optional)
- Electronic Protections: Thermal / Convection-Fan / Overload / Digital Lim. / Compressor
- Power Supply: Neutrik POWER CON® connector,110-120V / 220-240V~50/60Hz Switchable
- Suspension/Mounting: Integrated hardware for suspension in Line Array, dual pole socket, two handle
- Enclosure Construction: 18mm calibrated plywood, black painted finish, 1.2T metal grille, power coating finish with internal foam
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 271.5 × 692 × 423.5mm (10.7" × 27.25" × 16.7")
- Net Weight: 29.1kg / 64.15Ibs
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.