Good things come in small packages, and now Trace Elliot® can add "small yet powerful" to that saying with the introduction of the ELF bass amplifier.
Weighing just 1.6 pounds, this revolutionary amp is small enough to fit in your back pocket. The ELF’s remarkable technology and size make it the most portable, gig-worthy amplifier ever made. It’s an ideal solution for any bassist who is concerned with size and weight, but isn’t willing to compromise on tone or performance.
- Extremely portable 1.60 lb (0.73Kg)
- Dimensions: W = 6.75" (17.1 cm) D = 4.10" (10.4 cm) H= 1.35" (3.4cm)
- 200W continuous into 4 ohms / 130W continuous into 8 ohms
- Wide range input gain control with signal level indicator
- 3-band rotary equalizer that emulates the response of classic Trace Elliot multi-band graphic EQ filters
- Ultra-high preamp input impedance (>10meg ohms) for maximum sensitivity when using passive pickups
- Post EQ balanced XLR DI output with ground lift for sending classic Trace Elliot tone to a mixing console or recording device
- 1/4" (6.35mm) headphone output for quiet practice
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.