The Transit™ B pedal is a professional grade preamp for the discerning bassist.
Built-in tools for tone shaping like Pre-shape, 5 band EQ and dual band Compressor are easy to use and easy to tweak on the fly. Features like Drive with blend control and built-in bass enhancement add to the tonal options available. The back-lit control panel becomes the chromatic tuner for accurate tuning. Built-in Pre and Post XLR balanced output, dry output and headphone output give the user the ins and outs they need.
- Color coordinated backlit controls
- Passive/Active switch
- Pre-shape switch for the classic Trace Elliot EQ curve
- Drive control with blend knob, footswitchable
- 5 band semi-parametric EQ with defeat switch
- Dual band compressor with defeat switch
- Mute/Tune switch
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Input Gain and Output Level controls
- Line level, instrument level and dry outputs
- Pre and Post balanced XLR outputs with Ground Lift
- Aux input
- Phones output
- Dimensions (pedal only): 312mm W x 114mm D x 58.4mm H (12.3" W x 4.5" D x 2.3"H)
- Weight: 1.18 kg/2.6 lbs
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.