The Knilling brand has instruments designed for musicians, and that helps you find your own personal sound. We feel that the musician's voice is a unique gift that must be sought and sharpened; Our passion is to create an instrument that inspires those who play the instrument and educators who help guide the musician.
The Maestro model offers an opportunity for players to enhance their musical experience with an instrument which is solid carved and set up to enhance both responsiveness and tone. The dark finish brings out the attractive figure in the aged tonewoods and, coupled with complete Knilling Shop adjustment with upgraded components, make the Maestro pleasing to both eye and ear.
The complete outfit includes deluxe oblong case with zippered cover, brazilwood bow with white horsehair, and rosin.
The Maestro Model is offered in 4/4 for violin, and available in 16”, 15-1/2”, 15” sizes for viola.
Top: Solid carved spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid carved flamed maple
- Neck and Scroll: Maple
- Graduation: Yes
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Purfling: Inlaid purfling
- Shape: Stradivari
- Country of Origin: China
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.