Fuller-Sounding Vocal Performance
VOICETONE H1 is simply the most-natural sounding and affordable vocal harmony processor you’ll find. Choose one or two voices in a variety of harmony styles above and/or below your lead vocal. Getting started is simple: guitar players can plug right in and behold the auto-key sensing magic. Otherwise, just set the key and start singing.
It's Just this Simple..
- Plug in your mic, plug your pedal into the mixer & set the gai
- Turn on the effect
- (That’s it)
Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of correction, but you shouldn’t need the manual – unless you’re making a fire!
You can chain VOICETONE H1 to all of the other VOICETONE singles, mixing and matching effects to define your personal sound. It also works with DITTO MIC LOOPER, the pure looping pedal for singers and instrumentalists. Use the Singles Connect Kit (available separately) to mix and match up to 4 TC Helicon vocal effect pedals together conveniently, simply – and with less cable clutter than ever before.
Under The Hood
Beneath VOICETONE H1’s sturdy, die-cast metal case, you’ll be getting the same quality processing you’ve come to expect from our flagship VoiceLive® vocal processors. You’ll also find a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, plus studio-quality analog to digital conversion. There’s even a USB connection for firmware updates.
Perfect Harmonic Command
- Create harmonies simply by selecting your key or plugging in your guitar
- Add harmonies above, below, close, far – and in combination
- Precise control of the exact level of your harmony
- Dedicated on-off footswitch and USB connection for updates
More Mic, More Control
You can completely control VOICETONE H1 from your mic – simply plug in a TC Helicon MP-75 microphone (sold separately). We call it Mic Control™, and it allows you to command both the stage – and the audience!
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.