Talking about Weltmeister accordions is talking about its synonymy to German quality.
Weltmeister is the oldest accordion company in the world with a history of more than 150 years in the market. It’s 100% German made and each small piece is manufactured in the same facilities where the final product is assembled. It is always working for the artists, and is a proudly handmade product with strict quality standards!
Weltmeister presents the Primo I and Primo II models for the Mexican market. These accordions are completely dedicated to satisfying the needs of the accordionist; focused on Mexican music and artists who are looking for a high quality accordion with clear and strong sound.
The Primo II Model
It is a compact diatonic accordion with 34 treble buttons and 12 bass buttons to offer a greater versatility to the modern musician. These 3 extra treble buttons are as you would find them in any other high-end accordion, but on a super light weight and compact 100% German made Weltmeister accordion .
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.