- DESCRIPTION |
POWER TO PLAY
Wherever your music may take you, DBR Series loudspeakers are up to the task of delivering powerful, high-quality sound with an un-matched economy of transport and setup time. The most portable powered loudspeakers Yamaha has to offer, the versatile DBR Series harnesses the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP and amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series lineups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level. Comprised of 10”, 12” and 15” models, each DBR loudseaker is housed in a newly designed, durable, lightweight cabinet optimized for FOH sound, floor-monitoring and even rigged applications. Whether you're powering your band’s live performance, DJ-ing a party, or MC-ing an event, be prepared for DBR Series speakers to take your performance to the next level.
1000W High Efficiency Class D Amplifiers
The high-performance and lightweight Class D amplifiers of the DBR series are capable of producing up to 1000W of power, reaching an SPL of 132dB, delivered with perfect clarity and dynamic characteristics. * DBR10 has an output level of 700W.
High power output woofers deliver well defined, powerful, and minimal distortion bass, while the 1.4 ”compression driver produces precise medium and high frequencies * DBR features a 1” compression driver.
A Robust and Highly Portable Cabinet
The DBR series speakers feature a compact, lightweight, and durable plastic cabinet that offers the highest level of portability of all Yamaha active speakers. Elegant steel grid heads ensure durability and protect internal components while a new ergonomic design controls the easy transportation and configuration of the system.
Easy-to-use Integrated 2-Channel Mixer
The DBR series speakers have two input channels. CH1 has a combo connector that accepts XLR and TRS Phone allowing any of the Mic or Line level input signals. CH2 offers two input options; a connector like that accepts XLR and TRS Phone, and an RCA plug for input of CD players or other sources at the stereo line level. The integrated mixer allows you to select either CH1 + 2 MIX to mix the signal from CH1 and CH2, or CH1 THRU to pass the signal only from CH1.
- Speaker type: 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 52Hz – 20kHz
- H: 90°
- V: 60°
- LF: Diameter:12" cone, Voice Coil:2", Magnet:Ferrite
- HF: Diaphragm:1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover:2.1kHz: FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic:1000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 131dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced), OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Heat dissipation: Fan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power requirements: 100 V, 100-120V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220V (Brazil), 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 74W(1/8 Power Consumption), 18W(Idle)
- Cabinet material: Plastic
- Finish: Black
- Handle: Side x 2
- Flying and mounting hardware: Bottom x 2, Rear x 1 (Fit for M8 x 15 mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm (Bottom x 1) 35mm (Bottom x 1)
- W: 376mm (14.8")
- H: 601mm (23.7")
- D: 348mm (13.7")
- Net weight: 15.8 kg (34.8 lbs)