Road Tough. Studio Ready.
For more than a century, Yamaha has been building a legacy of superior craftsmanship and innovation exemplified in all of our products, from an unrivalled catalog of world-class musical instruments to touring-grade professional audio. Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies this pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction.
With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
Op-amp with High Quality Sound
The head amplifier determines the sound quality, and the op-amp integrated circuits are one of the most important parts of the head amp circuits. The MG series mixers feature new, high-quality, custom-made MG01 op-amps that we created in cooperation with the semiconductor manufacturer. Although many other Op-amps prioritize electrical design and efficiency, we have worked directly with the semiconductor manufacturer to focus on sound quality first. The MG01 amps feature redesigned circuits in which even the internal components and cables have been optimized, and the use of materials such as silicone plates and high quality copper wire for excellent resolution.
Compression plays an essential role in almost any recording or sound reinforcement environment due to the alteration of the level of the dynamics of an audio signal when you need guitars with energy, striking bass lines, a hard drum drum, or a vocal sound cleaner. However, it can take countless hours to master the complexities of even the most basic outboard compression units and use them effectively.
Made to last
For touches, recordings, and installed applications, your console may be subject to a wide variety of environmental conditions and risks. Excessive humidity, power units that are not stable, and the rigor of traveling in general can have an impact on a mixing console, often causing expensive repairs and that consume a lot of time as well as reducing their life time. The MG series has been redesigned with an emphasis on durability, incorporating practical functions that offer great flexibility while ensuring peak performance for many more years.
Made to last, the MG series mixers feature a robust and impact resistant metal housing offering an unmatched level of durability. With an elegant molded design for optimal cooling convection, the internal design separates the power supply from the analog circuit for superior sound reduction, and continues to extend the life of the components inside. To ensure a little more reliable performance, the position of the control knob on the surface of the housing deflects any impact or pressure from the knobs to the same chassis and not the circuit table or components on the surface.
- On-board processors:SPX algorithm: 24 programs
- Phantom power:+48 V
- Digital I/O: USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Mono[MIC/LINE]: 4
- Stereo[LINE]: 3
- STEREO OUT: 2
- MONITOR OUT: 1
- PHONES: 1
- AUX SEND: 1
- GROUP OUT: -
Bus: Stereo: 1, AUX[FX]: 1
Input Channel Function
- PAD: 26 dB (Mono)
- HPF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (Mono)
- COMP: 1-knob compressor Threshold: +22 dBu to -8 dBu, Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1, Output level: 0 dB to 7 dB, Attack time: approx. 25 msec, Release time: approx. 300 msec
- EQ HIGH: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
- EQ MID: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 2.5kHz peaking
- EQ LOW: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving
- PEAK LED: LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping
- Level Meter: 2 x 7 -segment LED meter [PEAK, +10, +6, 0, -6, -10, -20 dB]
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.02 % @ +14dBu (20 Hz to 20kHz), GAIN knob: Min, 0.003 % @ +24dBu (1kHz), GAIN knob: Min
- Frequency response: +0.5 dB/-1.0 dB (20 Hz to 48 kHz) , refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz, GAIN knob: Min
Hum & noise level
- Equivalent input noise: -128 dBu (Mono Input Channel, Rs: 150?, GAIN knob: Max)
- Residual output noise: -102 dBu (STEREO OUT, STEREO LEVEL knob: Min)
- Crosstalk:-83 dB
- Power requirements: PA-10 (AC 38 VCT, 0.62A, Cable length = 3.6 m) or equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Power consumption: 22.9 W
- W: 244 mm (9.6")
- H: 71 mm (2.8")
- D: 294 mm (11.6")
- Net weight: 2.1 kg (4.63 lbs.)
Others: Operating Temperature: 0 to +40?C
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.