12-channel analog mixer with 6 pre microphone amplifiers, 4 dedicated stereo line channels, 2 auxiliary sends, equalizer, 1-button compressors and digital effects.
The Yamaha MG12XU analog mixer is suitable for portable or permanent installations, rich in features and exceptional sound quality. The MG12XU's quality operational amplifier ensures that your mix sounds transparent and articulate. The MG12XU's clear crystal D-PRE pre amplifiers will squeeze every drop of tone from the microphones, with natural and soft bass.
It has digital effects, switchable phantom power, pad switch, single knob compressors, EQ, lots of Inputs / Outputs and LED measurement, the MG12XU can take on almost any task assigned to it. Using many cutting-edge features of Yamaha's high-end consoles, the MG12XU is ready to work!
- 12-Channel Mixing Console
- 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo)
- 2 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 2 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase Al DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Optional Rack Mount Kit RK-MG12 Available
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 308 mm x 118 mm x 422 mm (12.1" x 4.6" x 16.6")
- Net Weight: 4.2 kg (9.3 lbs.)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.