- DESCRIPTION |
12-channel analog mixer with 6 pre microphone amplifiers, 4 dedicated stereo line channels, 2 auxiliary sends, equalizer, 1-button compressors and digital effects.
The Yamaha MG12XU analog mixer is suitable for portable or permanent installations, rich in features and exceptional sound quality. The MG12XU's quality operational amplifier ensures that your mix sounds transparent and articulate. The MG12XU's clear crystal D-PRE pre amplifiers will squeeze every drop of tone from the microphones, with natural and soft bass.
It has digital effects, switchable phantom power, pad switch, single knob compressors, EQ, lots of Inputs / Outputs and LED measurement, the MG12XU can take on almost any task assigned to it. Using many cutting-edge features of Yamaha's high-end consoles, the MG12XU is ready to work!
- 12-Channel Mixing Console
- 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo)
- 2 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 2 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase Al DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Optional Rack Mount Kit RK-MG12 Available
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 308 mm x 118 mm x 422 mm (12.1" x 4.6" x 16.6")
- Net Weight: 4.2 kg (9.3 lbs.)