Touch sensitive keys allow expressive and dynamic presentations. Versatile functions and an expressive touch-sensitive keyboard action make the PSR-E363 the best instrument for beginner musicians.
- Touch-responsive keyboard with 48-note polyphony
- 574 high quality Voices with improved sampling
- Brand new Reverb effects and Master EQ
- 165 auto accompaniment Styles
- 150 different Arpeggio types
- "Keys to Success" with other lesson functions
- Duo Mode
- Easy Song Book available for download
- USB TO HOST allowing two-way MIDI and audio transfer
- AUX IN terminal & Melody Suppressor
Touch-sensitive keys allow expressive dynamic control
Play the keys heavily and you'll get louder tones, or play softly to achieve quieter sounds. The touch-sensitive keyboard will accurately reflect every nuance of your playing, making your performances musically expressive.
The better an instrument sounds, the more it inspires us.
Yamaha has a proud history of manufacturing just about every kind of musical instrument. When it comes to reproducing the sound of these instruments in a keyboard, the results are detailed and high-quality. The PSR-E363 features a comprehensive library of 574 instrument Voices that will allow you to enjoy playing any musical genre.
"Keys to Success" and other on-board lessons support learning to play
"Keys to Success" is based on teaching techniques shared with Yamaha over many years. Through short and easy, step-by-step lessons, players learn how to play entire songs. To help build your skills, the the new "Touch Tutor" takes the mystery out of learning dynamic expression.
Adjust the sound using digital effects and Master EQ
12 new Reverb effects add ambience to your playing making it sound like you're in a concert hall, a small club or a cathedral. Chorus adds warmth and makes the sound more spacious. The Master EQ is easily adjusted to get the best sound depending on whether you are listening through headphones, the built-in speakers or connected to an external sound system.
Arpeggios let you perform complex passages with ease
Choose from 150 Arpeggio phrases, and with the press of a single key, you'll be playing rich, musical passages. You'll sound like a pro!
- Width: 945 mm (37-3/16”)
- Height: 118 mm (4-5/8”)
- Depth: 368 mm (14-1/2”)
- Weight:4.6 kg (10 lb, 2 oz) (not including batteries)
- Number of Keys: 61
- Touch Response: Yes
- Type :LCD display
- Backlight :Yes
- Language: English
- Language: English
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 48
- Number of Voices: 574 (197 Panel Voices + 18 Drum/SFX kits + 20 Arpeggio + 339 XGlite Voices)
- GM: GM/XGlite
- Reverb: 12 types
- Chorus: 5 types
- Master EQ: 6 types
- Harmony: 26 types
- Split :Yes
- Panel Sustain: Yes
- Arpeggio: 150 types
- Melody Suppressor : Yes
- Number of Preset Styles :165
- Fingering: Multi finger
- Style Control: ACMP ON/OFF, SYNC START, START/STOP, INTRO/ENDING/rit., MAIN/AUTO FILL
- Music Database: 158
- One Touch Setting (OTS): Yes
- External Styles: 10
- Number of Preset Songs: 154 (including Touch Tutor: 10, Chord Study: 12, Chord Progression: 30)
- Number of Songs: 5
- Number of Tracks: 2
- Data Capacity: Approx. 10,000 notes
- Playback: SMF Formats 0 & 1
- Recording: Original File Format
- Number of Buttons: 9
- Lesson/Guide: KEYS TO SUCCESS, Lesson 1–3 (Listening, Timing, Waiting), Phrase Repeat, A-B Repeat, Chord Dictionary, Touch Tutor, Chord Study, Chord Progression
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 11 - 280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0–440.0–453.0 Hz (approx. 0.2Hz increments)
- Duo: Yes
- PIANO Button: Yes (Portable Grand Button)
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory: Approx. 1.3MB
- DC IN: 12 V
- Headphones: Standard stereo phone jack (PHONES/OUTPUT)
- Sustain Pedal: Yes
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack
- USB TO HOST : 44.1kHz, 16bit, stereo
- Amplifiers: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Speakers : 12 cm × 2
- Power Consumption: 5 W (When using PA-130 AC adaptor)
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Adaptors: AC Adaptor PA-130, PA-3C, or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Batteries: Six 1.5 V “AA” size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or six 1.2 V “AA” size Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (HR6)
- Music Rest: Yes
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.