With a unique combination of advanced design, precision engineering and time-honored craftsmanship, the Yamaha Guitar Development team has created the perfect instrument for bass players who aren’t willing to compromise - an instrument with the tone you need to underpin your performance and the flexibility to allow you to create and define your own voice. Offering unparalleled comfort, incredible playability and road-ready durability, night after night, session after session, this series was designed to be the core of your music.
You’re the bedrock of your music. The foundation. The fundamental. You need an instrument with the strength and power to perform, an instrument that gives you the freedom to innovate and to create without limits. You need a bass where everything‘s just right - sound, looks, feel - nothing comes second.
TRBX170EW features laminated exotic wood top with high playability and trusted quality by Yamaha. The matching head also gives distinct look from other basses. It is the best bass guitar for practice, live and home recordings.
- Body Shape: TRBX
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Tobacco Brown Sunburst
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Mahogany body, Flamed Mango Top
- Neck Material: Maple
- Radius: 10"
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.57"
- Nut Material: Urea
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Vintage Style
- Tuners: Covered tuners
- Neck Pickup: Ceramic Split-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings: .045-.105
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.