You’re the bedrock of your music. The foundation. The fundamental. The link. You need an instrument with the strength and power to perform. An instrument that gives you the freedom to innovate, to create and push the boundaries. You need a bass where everything‘s just right. Sound, feel, looks – nothing comes second. This is TRBX. This is the bass you’ve been waiting for.
With Yamaha’s unique combination of advanced design, precision engineering and time-honored craftsmanship, the Yamaha Guitar Development team have created the perfect instrument for bass players who aren’t ready to compromise. An instrument with the tone you need to underpin your performance and the flexibility to allow you to create and define your own voice. An instrument that offers unparalleled comfort, incredible playability and road-ready durability - night after night, session after session. An instrument designed and built to be the core of your music.
TRBX300 is built around performance. The perfectly balanced, ultra-comfortable solid mahogany body provides the optimum tonal foundation while the Performance EQ active circuitry gives instant access to perfectly dialed-in stage-ready tones.
- Number of Strings: 4
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Shape: TRBX
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Candy Apple Red
- Neck Material: 5-piece Maple/Mahogany
- Radius: 10"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.496"
- Nut Material: Urea
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Die-cast Bridge
- Tuners: Covered Die-cast
- Neck Pickup: M3 Ceramic Dual-coil
- Bridge Pickup: M3 Ceramic Dual-coil
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x balance, 1 x bass, 1 x treble, 5-way Performance EQ switch
- Strings: D'Addario EXL, .045-.100
- Manufacturer Part Number: TRBX304 CAR
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.