Tear drop tip. Ideal for rock, band and practice.
The American Classic® 5B has long been one of the world’s most popular drumstick models.
The American Classic® line combines tradition and Vic Firth style. With bold designs, the Classics are turned from select hickory — a dense wood with little flex for a more pronounced sound. Hickory is also capable of withstanding a great deal of shock, making it highly durable. The tips are deeply back-cut for intensified cymbal response.
- Added thickness for more durability
- Ideal for rock, band, and practice
- Tear drop tip
- Crafted from premium USA Hickory
- Diameter : .595" | 1.51cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper : Medium
- Series : American Classic® Nylon
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop