The Zoom B3N lets you create your own original sound, no matter what type of music you play. This bass pedal has endless amp, cabinet, and stompbox effects that you can use on stage or in the studio. In addition, its editing functions are so simple that you can modify your sound even when you're traveling.
Pre-Loaded with 67 high-quality DSP stompbox effects, including 19 dynamic and filter effects, 15 overdrive and distortion effects, 17 demodulation effects, 11 delay and reverb effects and more.
The B3n’s newly created emulations include five classic bass amps and five matching cabinets that have been modeled to sound and respond like the real thing. To adjust the sound of each model, simply use the B3n’s parameter knobs just as you would with analog gear. You can also download even more amp/cabinet combinations via ZOOM Guitar Lab software.
Thanks to its 68 built-in rhythm patterns, the B3n is great for both practice and solo performances. With the onboard looper, you can record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long, creating textured layers of sounds using the effects of your choice.
The looper, rhythm patterns, and delay effects can all be synchronized using a tap tempo function. And a built-in chromatic tuner lets you bypass the currently selected patch while tuning, or mute the signal altogether. In addition to a standard 1/4” input, there's an auxiliary 1/8” stereo input for connecting smartphones or music players. There’s also a dedicated headphone jack for practice, and dual outputs for mono or stereo L/R connection to bass amps, PA systems, and audio interfaces. Add the ZOOM FP02M expression pedal via the dedicated control input for real-time control over effects parameters.
With the new Guitar Lab app for Mac/Windows, you have access to Zoom’s library of amp models, effects and patches. A one-stop shop for effects management, users can easily edit effect parameters, build effect chains, and backup/organize their patches. Guitar Lab’s advanced UI monitors your CPU usage while you edit for maximum efficiency. For user convenience, the new Clipboard function memorizes up to four effects with custom parameters, so you can copy and paste them onto other patches.
- 67 high quality DSP stompbox effects 5 amp emulators plus
- 5 cabinet emulators
- ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac / WIndows program allows you to download effects additional and patch management.
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, put together in any order 3 stompbox switches allow effects to be brought in and out instantly
- Intuitive user interface with 3 independent editing screens.
- On-board chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch withstands all tunings bass, including open and drop tunings (tuning range 435-445 Hz)
- Looper stereo / mono allows us to record up to 80 seconds of sentences.
- 68 integrated rhythm patterns that can be used together with the looper.
- Footswitch dedicated to Tap Tempo Auxiliary stereo input connector for connecting phones and players of music.
- Dual outputs for connection to bass amps and mono or stereo PA systems Connector for stereo output headphones
- Input control for the ZOOM FP02M external expression pedal
- Effect types: 67
- Number of simultaneous effects : 7
- Number of user banks/patches: 150
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Frequency characteristics : 20 – 20 kHz +1 dB, -3 dB (10 k? load)
- Display: 128 x 32 dot-matrix LCD (x3)
- INPUTS: Standard monaural phone jack
- Rated input level: -20 dBu*
- Input impedance (line): 470 k?
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack (3.5 mm)
- Rated input level: -10 dBu*
- Input impedance (line) : 10 k?
- Output R:Standard monaural phone jack
- Maximum output level:Line +5 dBm*
- (with output load impedance of 10 k? or more)
- L/Mono/Phone: Standard stereo phone jack
- (combined line/headphone)
- Maximum output level: Line +5 dBm
- (with output load impedance of 10 k? or more)
- Headphones: 15 mW + 15 mW (into 32 ? load)
- Equivalent input noise: -119 dBu
- Noise floor (residual noise) : -100 dBu
- Control input: Zoom FP02M
- Power: AC adapter DC9V (center minus plug), 500 mA
- (ZOOM AD-16)
- USB: USB MIDI USB Micro-B
Dimensions: 181 mm (D) X 234 mm (W) X 58 mm (H) ; 7.1 in (D) X 9.2 in (W) X 2.2 in (H)
Weight: 1.28 kg / 2.8 lbs
Options: FP02M expression pedal
* 0 dBm=0.775 Vrms
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.