The Zoom B3N processor allows you to create your own original sound, no matter what type of music you play. This bass pedal has countless amp, cabinet, and stompbox effects that you can use on stage or in studio; In addition, its editing features are simple enough that you can move your sound even when you're on the road.
- Zoom B3N
- MRS instrument cable
Preloaded with 67 high-quality stompbox DSP effects including 19 dynamic and filter effects, 15 overdrive and distortion effects, 17 modulation effects, 11 delay reverb effects, and much more.
The newly created B3N emulations include five classic basses and five accompanying cabinets that have been modeled to sound and respond as if they were real. To adjust the sound of each model, simply use the parameter knob as you would with analog equipment. You can also download more amp / cabinet combinations via ZOOM Guitar Lab software.
There is no complicated installation with the B3N- connected and it starts playing. Thanks to its 68 rhythm patterns included, the B3N is very good for practicing and for individual presentations. With the looper included, you can record and make overlay phrases of up to 80 seconds, creating layers with texture sounds using the effects of your choice.
The looper, rhythm patterns, and delay effects can be synchronized using a tap tempo function. With an included chromatic tuner that allows you to pass the selected patch while tuning, or silence the signal completely.
It's easy to integrate the B3N into any live presentation or studio. In addition to the standard 1/4 ”input, there is an auxiliary stereo input to connect cell phones or music players, it also has a headphone output for practice, and dual outputs for mono or stereo connection L / R to bass amps, PA systems , and audio interfaces.
- Add the ZOOM FP02M expression pedal via dedicated control input for real-time effect parameter control.
- 67 high quality stompbox DSP effects
- 5 amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- The ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac / Windows program allows you to download additional effects, concatenated in any order
- 3 stompbox switches allow effects to come and go instantly.
- Intuitive interface with 3 independent displays
- Chromatic tuner included with a foot switch that supports all bass tunnings standards.
- Stereo / mono looper that allows you to record up to 80 seconds of recording phrase.
- 68 rhythm patterns included that can be used in conjunction with the looper.
- Tap tempo with dedicated foot switch
- Stereo auxiliary input for connection of cell phones and music players
- Dual outputs of jacks for connection of bass amps, mono or stereo PA systems.
- Dedicated headphone output
- Control input for ZOOM FP02M external pedal expression
- Effect types: 67
- Number of simultaneous effects : 7
- Number of user banks/patches: 150
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- D/A conversion : 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- Signal processing : 32-bit
- Frequency characteristics : 20 – 20 kHz +1 dB, -3 dB (10 k? load)
- Display: 128 x 32 dot-matrix LCD (x3)
- INPUTS: Standard monaural phone jack
- Rated input level: -20 dBu*
- Input impedance (line): 470 k?
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack (3.5 mm)
- Rated input level: -10 dBu*
- Input impedance (line) : 10 k?
- Output R: Standard monaural phone jack
- Maximum output level: Line +5 dBm*
- (with output load impedance of 10 k? or more)
- L/Mono/Phone: Standard stereo phone jack
- (combined line/headphone)
- Maximum output level: Line +5 dBm
- (with output load impedance of 10 k? or more)
- Headphones 15 mW + 15 mW (into 32 ? load)
- Equivalent input noise: -119 dBu
- Noise floor (residual noise) : -100 dBu
- Control input: Zoom FP02M
- Power: AC adapter DC9V (center minus plug), 500 mA
- (ZOOM AD-16)
- USB: USB MIDI USB Micro-B
- Dimensions: 181 mm (D) X 234 mm (W) X 58 mm (H)
- 7.1 in (D) X 9.2 in (W) X 2.2 in (H)
- Weight: 1.28 kg / 2.8 lbs
- Options: FP02M expression pedal
- * 0 dBm=0.775 Vrms
24AWG INSTRUMENT CABLE 3 METERS IN BLACK
MRS cables stand out for being the best option for their needs for their high quality at a low price in their daily use. Ideal for use in concerts, clubs, schools, churches, audio installations, rehearsals, etc.
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.